Please select any of the folllowing buttons to view further information related to this learning resource.
No Glossary Items to display
No Resources have been added.
By completing this resource you will be able to:
- Discuss the concept of shared decision making
- Explore shared decision making in the context of acute in-patient mental health care
- Examine models that promote shared decision making in mental health care
- Facilitate reflection on your practice in the area of shared decision making
Content authors: Gemma Stacey, Anne Felton, Phil Houghton, James Shutt, Jonathan Wright, Philippa Clarke
Project developer: Aaron Fecowycz
All Learning Objects developed by the University of Nottingham School of Health Sciences, and their aggregate parts (eg text, animations), are copyright of the School of Health Sciences, University of Nottingham. Learning Objects are available for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License and the conditions below.
We much prefer that you use this and other Learning Objects by linking to them on this website as:
- this ensures you're always using the most up-to-date version
- we gain data on usage of the Learning Objects, from access statistics and user feedback forms
Local circumstances, such as network security policies, may constrain your ability to link to external sites, or may impair the usability of our objects. If you're unable to run our Learning Objects 'from source' for these or other reasons, please contact us with a brief explanation of your circumstances and we may provide you with specified Learning Objects as an IMS Content Package.
Modification to adapt Learning Objects to local circumstances is permitted, with the following restrictions:
- The modified version must clearly display the University of Nottingham logo, and the School copyright notice.
- The modified version must not be distributed outside the modifying institution without the express permission of the School.
If you have any queries about our Learning Objects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the attribution below if you wish to refer to our learning objects. If you use Firefox, you can install the useful OpenAttribute add-on to allow you to easily copy and reference these and other materials marked as Creative Commons.
Learning Objects for Healthcare by School of Health Sciences, University of Nottingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.