Sutton Bonington Arboretum Open Garden
- Sunday 7th September 2014 (14:00-17:00)
The Friends of University Park are hosting the opening of Sutton Bonington Arboretum and Campus Garden on behalf of the National Gardens Scheme.
The day will feature:
- a collection of over 300 trees
- landscaped campus gardens
- Arboretum Tour
- Mulberry Café open for refreshments and cakes
- NGS Welcome point and Friends of University Park Information point at the arboretum entrance
- picnic area in the arboretum
- free parking on site
Admission for adults is a £3 charity donation and children go free. Dogs on leads are welcome. All proceeds go towards the National Gardens Scheme.