Our expertise comes from our:
We bring together the internationally-leading Universities of Nottingham and Leicester in this East Midlands Intelligent Mobility Partnership (EM-IMP) with the Transport Systems Catapult.
Our consortium represents excellent research in the core areas of Journey Experience, Intelligent Infrastructure and Future Transport Systems.
We take a systems approach to our work, and our expertise is diverse, including:
- passenger information requirements in the end-to-end journey
- transport systems modelling
- future cities
- autonomous vehicles
- environmental impact of transport
- ubiquitous communications and positioning
- advanced distributed sensory systems for transport control
Find out more about our people.
Find out more about our skills.