Producing research that makes a difference
The Centre for Research in Educational Leadership and Management (CRELM) is a national and international centre that undertakes leading-edge research in four interlocking areas:
- School system governance, leadership and equity
- School leadership supply, development and quality
- Teachers’ work and lives: professionalism, quality and retention
- Schools as successful and sustainable organisations
Research in Educational
Leadership and Management
CRELM team members undertake research, teaching, publication and related activities with the aim of advancing theory, policy and practice at local, national and international levels. The centre employs 'fit for purpose' methods of inquiry and draws on a diverse range of theoretical perspectives, often working in inter-disciplinary partnerships.
CRELM staff are engaged in a range of national and international collaborations and advisory roles, including several strong partnerships with local schools and academies.
The centre runs two thriving Masters programmes and supports a range of PhD and EdD students.
- Q and A with Dr Kay Fuller
- 24 July 2019
- This new article co-authored by Professor Roisin Corcoran
- 19 July 2019
- Congratulations to School of Education colleagues
- 31 May 2019
See all news