The International Student Recruitment Team is looking to appoint a new team of Student Ambassadors to support our work and engage with prospective international students from December 2022 to July 2023.
International Student Ambassadors assist with a variety of tasks, which may include but are not limited to:
- responding to student enquiries by email, chat or Teams calls
- supporting social media groups and channels
- preparing blogs and social media content
- supporting webinars and promotional events
- conducting campus tours for visitors, including families and schools
The role will be part-time and is flexible. Hours can vary from week to week but are typically two to three hours a week during term time. Due to employment regulations you must be in the UK in order to hold the position. Ambassadors will be paid £8.91 per hour and will be required to register with Unitemps.
Foreign language skills would be an advantage, including Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Spanish, French, Turkish, Korean, and Russian.
If you are a current student, enthusiastic, positive and reliable, enjoy meeting new people and are committed to fulfilling this dynamic role, please complete the application form no later than Tuesday 1 November. If you have questions, please get in touch.