Discover Gartner, the world-class IT research and advisory resource.
How to access
Staff and students at all University campuses can access Gartner.
After logging in for the first time you will be sent a registration confirmation email with further information about using the service and a link to the Quick Start quide.
Log in using your University username and password.
- identify each market’s major players — they’re your future employers
- monitor the challenges and opportunities in the industry
- stay current with data and language
- deepen your understanding of critical concepts
- apply theory through real-life, market based analysis
Research and teaching staff can:
- plan your courses based on what will be topical in business and IT in the next few years
- use the data and information to substantiate your research papers
- use the research in your teaching
Professional Services staff can:
- discover, track and assess technologies, applications and companies across global IT markets.
Help and support
Guidance can be found on the Gartner website.