Events » Lab Meetings
The Mixed Reality Laboratory (MRL) holds weekly meetings during the majority of the academic year, with sessions led by both internal and external speakers. Meeting activities range from presentations of work through to interactive workshops. Our lab meetings are open to academics and researchers from across the University. Meetings generally take place in the Mixed Reality Lab meeting space on a Friday at midday (unless stated otherwise).
Information about past lab meetings is also online.
Subscribe to upcoming lab meetings:Atom Feed
- Friday 20th October 2017 (12:00-13:00)
- This week we have two talks from Lewis and Stefan Rennick-Egglestone. Lewis will talk about his work on 'the routine shop' and Stefan will talk about the project he is coordinating in the Institute of Mental Health.
- Friday 27th October 2017 (12:00-13:00)
- Neelima and Max will both present their recent work to the lab.
- Thursday 30th November 2017 (09:30-12:00)
- The quarterly paper clinic for staff and students within the MRL.