Strategy, Planning & Performance
Strategy, Planning and Performance (SPP) provides the foundation for a data-driven and strategy-led management culture to enable the University to achieve and maintain its competitive advantage.
For us, 'data-driven' and 'strategy-led' are united by sharp analyses, holistic insights, impactful presentation and a bold but necessary challenge function, all of which combine to enable good decision-making across the University. Our work supports the following broad areas:
- University strategy development and implementation
- Competitor research and market/sector analyses
- Statutory student return and student population management
- Enterprise data warehousing, Business Intelligence, and performance monitoring and reporting
- Strategic risk management
The Division is part of the Registrar's Department. We also work closely with the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and prioritise support for the University Executive Board.
Our support and services are delivered through the teams below:
Quick Links (University Staff Only)