Asia Research Institute
The University of Nottingham's Asia Research Institute brings together our world leading research and expertise concerning the major sustainable development challenges in Asia through engagement with practitioners and our partners in the region. Its aim is to increase dialogue with, and to make an impact on, the ongoing debates within the region, together with our Chinese and Malaysian campuses.
Key research areas
Governance and policy
Identity and rights
Doing business in Asia
- 24 October 2018 (17:00-18:30)
- a41, Sir Clive Granger Building, University Park
- In this lecture, Stephanie Donald considers different projects that she has undertaken over the last several years in order to understand the continuities and insights that working in Chinese visual arts and film afford to Humanities scholarship.
- 25 October 2018 (16:00-17:00)
- A21, Trent Building, University Park
- The University of Nottingham Asia Research Institute is delighted to invite Dr Rachel Harris (SOAS), Dr Jo Smith Finlay (Newcastle) and Dr Rian Thum (Nottingham) to our seminar series.
See all events
View more posts