MBA open events
If you want to gain cutting edge business knowledge and develop advanced managerial skills then you might like to consider an MBA.
Nottingham University Business School offers a high quality pioneering MBA programme that focuses on developing developing the capabilities of future managers and leaders in key areas of innovation, growth, sustainability, and entrepreneurial skills to benefit their companies and organisations.
Modules are taught by senior industry figures and highly regarded academics providing a powerful combination of innovative current research with a practical understanding of how to lead teams and businesses.
Our MBA can be taken full-time, part-time or as an Executive programme while working.
The best way to find out if the Nottingham MBA suits you and your career plans is to come and meet us at one of our open events.
These events give you an opportunity to meet staff and students, discuss which course best suits your needs, receive detailed information, and visit the Campus and Business School. You will have the opportunity to ask questions in an informal atmosphere and we can arrange to interview you during your visit.
Upcoming events at the Nottingham Jubilee Campus
- Thursday 21 March 2019 7.30am-9am
- Thursday 16 May 2019 6pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 18 July 2019 7.30am-9am
- Saturday 7 September 2019 10am-12.30pm
To attend any of the above, please complete the online registration form
Upcoming events at the Malaysia Campus
There are no events at present. Information on upcoming MBA Previews, and other MBA events, will be posted on the NUBS Malaysia website when available at www.nottingham.edu.my/Business/MBA/MBA-news-events.aspx
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Upcoming overseas events
Nottingham University Business School attends international education fairs and recruitment events around the world.
Dates and details of upcoming events
- Global Top 100 ranked Business School
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS through the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Equipping you with the skills and knowledge to succeed in today's complex business environments
- Taught by world leading academics with research expertise in leadership, entrepreneurship, risk management and business sustainability
- Specialisms in Corporate Social Responsibility, Entrepreneurship, Finance and Healthcare (Executive MBA only)
- Strong links with industry and unrivalled networking opportunities such as Business Practice Week, study tours abroad, Business School events and high profile business speakers
- Excellent career opportunities with higher than average salaries
- Beautiful green award winning sustainable campuses with superb facilities in the UK, China, Malaysia, and Singapore
- Flexible study options for the Executive MBA programme e.g. 2-4 years to complete with various start times, modules to suit your needs, and ‘Pay As You Go’ payment
- Range of scholarships available