How we can help you
The Business School alumni community is a powerful network enabling you to connect with former classmates, tutors and Nottingham graduates across the world to share ideas, raise your profile and promote your business.
Our dedicated Alumni Relations team provides a range of benefits and services to help in your personal and career development.
Below are just a few of the many ways in which we can help:
- Lifelong advice and support from our Postgraduate Careers Service.
- Access to our online vacancy database (whether you are seeking new opportunities or recruiting).
- Discounts on further study at the Business School such as MBA or PhD programmes.
- Tailor-made executive education programmes for your company.
- Discounted access to library services.
- Selected membership opportunities.
- Regular events and activities such as talks from Business Leaders, professional development seminars and sector themed networking.
- Exclusive access to University campus facilities such as our libraries, sports facilities, Orchard Hotel, on-campus accommodation, restaurants and bars.
- Help in organising alumni reunions and other events.
- Dedicated social media channels and online networking groups.