Careers support for alumni
Our support for you doesn’t end once you have graduated – you can continue to benefit from our careers advice and guidance.
Support for postgraduate alumni
The postgraduate careers team provides careers support to our MBA, Masters and PhD alumni. Whether you are newly graduated, or you graduated several years ago, you can still access careers support from us.
Our Post-Graduation Careers Consultant focuses on developing our careers support for graduates and tracking your progress.
Contact Postgraduate Careers
The University’s Careers and Employability Service provides a wealth of information for alumni, from help securing your first job to changing direction. You can also access one-to-one support and follow social media channels for the latest updates.
Supporting your degree programme
We love welcoming our graduates back to Nottingham University Business School! There are lots of ways that you can get involved by:
- providing a career case study for our web pages
- sharing your career story and insights with current students
- writing a blog to share your hints and tips
- promoting opportunities at your company e.g. jobs, internships, placements
- providing a short (2 week or 1 day a week ) work experience placement for a student
- taking part in business school accreditation and rankings surveys
Connect with our alumni community
The Business School alumni community is a powerful network enabling you to connect with former classmates, tutors and Nottingham graduates across the world to share ideas, raise your profile and promote your business.
Discover the University of Nottingham alumni community. A world of networks, opportunities and life-long career support to help you now and in the future.
Read our alumni newsletter
Find out what our alumni have been up to.