Who we are
Nottingham University Business School is an international leader in finance and management education and a pioneer in entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
Our teaching is supported by world-class research and by leading experts in their fields. Our outstanding programmes, and the support we offer, enable our students to excel in a global environment. Our commitment to internationalisation, sustainability and global awareness is evident in teaching across all programmes.
We have an unrivalled global reach through our three business schools in the UK, China and Malaysia. Our international presence enables us to offer distinctive opportunities to our students, researchers, alumni and partners.
Dean Professor Duncan Angwin, talks about why you should choose Nottingham University Business School.
To shape the future of responsible business and management in an increasingly inter-connected world.
Our aims are:
- to have a full portfolio of business education across undergraduate, masters and doctoral education
- to unlock the potential of individuals and organisations through lifelong learning opportunities
- to conduct rigorous and relevant research that influences academia and business as well as policy and social development
We achieve this through:
- utilising our distinctive, tri-campus character to equip our students, partners and collaborators to positively influence business and management research, education and practice
- combining a sensitivity to local needs, capabilities and contexts with an emphasis on values that resonate and find application at a global level
- our values of collegiality, collaboration and co-production to underpin the way we work as educators, researchers and partners
- instilling a spirit of entrepreneurship, recognising the importance of sustainability and championing ethics and responsibility as underpinning principles.
To utilise our unique global footprint to enable our faculty, partners and students to shape the future of business and management.
I was presented with repeated opportunities to develop myself. I am grateful for every interaction, every relationship and every experience, that has shaped my development.
Our expertise covers:
- banking, finance and risk
- data analytics
- ethical, sustainable and responsible business
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- international business and strategy
- organisational behaviour and human resource management
- public and healthcare leadership
Find out more about our teaching, research and practice across our departments.
Studying an MBA at Nottingham University Business School was one of the most challenging but rewarding experiences of my life.
Latest news and events
Read Nottingham University Business School news.
Our blog features in-depth features, opinion pieces and discussions.
Find out more about the events we host.
Connect with Nottingham University Business School