Call for Abstracts
Scientists and engineering researchers from academia and industry are invited to submit extended abstracts describing original research in line with the conference themes. The organising committee will review the abstracts and confirm acceptance.
Please follow the formatting details given in the extended abstract template.
Download the template
Accepted extended abstracts will go into the proceedings, subject to timely registration.
No full paper submission is required.
You should submit your abstract by visiting the Easy Chair submission system
(Please note that you will be required to set up an account first)
The preferred mode of presentation is oral while some papers will be offered or recommended for poster presentation. Posters should be sized A0 in portrait format.
Please note that the extended abstract will be published in the conference proceedings (Springer).
Selected papers can be considered for possible publication in:
- Applied Thermal Engineering
- Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer
- Thermal Science & Engineering Progress
- Heat Transfer Engineering
- Journal Bionic Engineering
- Automotive Innovation
Themes and Topics
- Single phase heat transfer
- Boiling, evaporation and condensation
- Computational heat transfer
- Multi-phase flow
- Cooling of electronics and other high heat flux devices
- Heat pipes
- Thermal management
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Gas turbines, engines, combustion
- Heat exchangers
- Enhanced heat transfer
- Environmental heat transfer
- Heat transfer at micro and nano scale
- Porous media
- Energy recovery and heat integration
- Heat transfer and thermodynamics for automotive industry
- Heat transfer for aerospace
- Nature inspired solutions of flow and heat transfer
- Heat transfer technology for sustainable energy - Fuel cells, Solar Energy, Energy Storage