We are pleased to invite submissions from anyone wishing to present papers. Please send abstracts of no more than 300 words by 15 October 2023 to email@example.com
Acceptance will usually follow by 15 November, although can be provided earlier in the event that the visa process requires earlier confirmation.
Full papers are required by April 2024.
Key conference themes are the following, but we also welcome submissions on other areas:
International, including the work of OECD, UNCITRAL, WTO and Multilateral Development Banks
- Human Rights and due diligence in public procurement
- Food procurement and food systems
- Dispute avoidance and alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Protecting procurement awards through effective contract management
- Security of supplies and procurement
Procurement in practice
- Procurement and AI
- Procurement and digitalization
- Gender procurement
- Sustainability and climate change
- Collaborative procurement
- Infrastructure procurement and collaborative contracts
- Procuring for a circular economy
- Procurement for bioeconomy solutions
- New Procurement Act etc.
- Social value procurement
- Defence procurement
- Healthcare procurement
- Procurement of innovation
As in previous conferences, we are anticipating that a small number of bursaries for early career academics from the Global South and practitioners to support participation at the conference will be available.
Applications will open in October with further details to be found on our website in due course.