Tuesday, 12 November 2019
The NAA is designed to showcase your extra-curricular activities and prepare you for the recruitment process when you join the world of work.
Participating in the scheme gives you the opportunity to:
- Get recognition for activities you are undertaking outside of your degree
- Get skills and experience to help you make career choices and stand out to employers
- Get connected with employers, students outside of your course, and the wider University community
The NAA modules are separate to your degree, and you will need to complete three modules to receive the full award. However, if you only do one it will still be listed on your degree transcript and look great on your CV.
View the module catalogue and apply
If you’d like to find out more about the NAA before applying, please come along to one of our information sessions:
- Wednesday 13 November, 1pm – A40, Sir Clive Granger Building: Book online
- Wednesday 20 November, 12.30pm - Careers, D Floor, Portland Building: Book online