Friday, 22 May 2020
If you have left belongings in one of our halls of residence on University Park or Jubilee Campus, they will need to be collected by Saturday 7 June.
If you were living in accommodation on University Park or Jubilee Campus, you are now able to book slots to collect your belongings. If you were living in accommodation owned by a third-party provider such as UPP or Unite, then your provider will be in touch with you directly to advise how you can collect your belongings.
Due to strict social distancing measures, and to ensure your own safety as well as that of our staff, we need to limit the number of students on campus at any one time. Please only travel if it is safe for you to do so.
Multiple dates are available for each hall and you can book a slot online.
While collecting your belongings, please remember to observe the following rules:
- You will only be permitted to be at your hall of residence during the time slot indicated on your booking
- You must confirm your attendance at the registration point at your hall on arrival
- Where possible, only travel with the minimum amount of help and transport (eg one other adult from your household in one car)
- You must comply with social distancing measures and keep two metres apart from anyone who has not travelled with you
- You must follow campus safety instructions issued by our staff
- Ensure all rubbish is removed from your room to the external bins
- Drop off your room key at the registration point of your hall before you leave
- Leave campus as soon as you have cleared your room
Please note that you will only be able to collect your belongings if you book a collection slot using the link above.
If you are unable, or choose not, to travel to clear your room, you can find details below of two external companies who may be able to assist you.*
Storage Boys offer packing, removal, storage and shipping services to any destination inside or outside of the UK. For more information, visit the Storage Boys website or contact them at email@example.com.
Seven Seas Worldwide
Seven Seas Worldwide are a student shipping and storage specialist company. They also offer a packing service with free packing material and a full inventory of packed items. They run a 24/7 service and have multilingual call staff. Visit the Seven Seas Worldwide website to find out more.
*The University of Nottingham makes details of storage companies available for information purposes only. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using any storage company’s services or facilities. By entering into an agreement with an external company you will be granting them permission to access your UoN hall of residence room to remove items for shipping or storage.