International Employment Services

International Employment Services

The International Employment Services team provide specialist global mobility advice and support, including a comprehensive UK staff immigration service to new and current staff at the University’s campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia and in support of those working for the University worldwide.


What you need to know

Our Services

  • UK staff immigration advice and processing of certificates of sponsorship.
  • Advice on short-term business visitors or visiting academics.
  • Contractual and relocation support for UK colleagues undertaking inter-campus or other international assignments and secondments.
  • Advice and practical support to international staff and their families moving to Nottingham.

We work closely with other University departments to ensure that the risk and compliance considerations associated with international working are addressed, to develop policies and process improvements in response to legislative or political changes and in support of the University’s evolving strategy and business needs, at all three campuses.