Application deadline: Tuesday 2 November 2021
Receive funding for 100% of your tuition fees, plus accommodation and living costs, travel and expenses.
We are proud to support Chevening Scholarships – the UK's global masters scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations.
To apply for this scholarship you must have:
- a degree of a good standard, equivalent to a UK 2:1 honours degree
- at least two years' work experience (including voluntary experience)
- a high standard of English language
- leadership and networking skills
- commitment to work in your home country for at least two years after completing your masters degree
- met Chevening's full criteria, including country eligibility
See full terms and conditions.
How to apply
You must apply for a full-time masters course as well as applying for this scholarship. We recommend applying for your chosen courses of study before or at the same time as applying for a Chevening Scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
When you have applied to study with us, you can apply for the scholarship through the Chevening Scholarships website.
Applications for Chevening Scholarships in the 2022/2023 academic year will close on 2 November 2021 at 12.00 noon (UK time).
Find out more about the Chevening experience in our blog posts by Chevening Scholars and alumni.
Find scholarship details for your country on the Chevening website
I am the founder and CEO of Kente Master Limited, a social enterprise producing high quality original kente fabric products. I applied for the Chevening Scholarship as the perfect fit to help me expand my business across the world and empower more kente weavers in Ghana.
Offered by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, in partnership with the University of Nottingham.
Search funding opportunities