The application deadline has now passed
Receive funding for 100% of your tuition fees, plus the cost of accommodation and travel.
We are proud to support Chevening Scholarships – the UK's global masters scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations.
To apply for this scholarship you must have:
- a degree of a good standard, equivalent to a UK 2:1 honours degree
- at least two years' work experience (including voluntary experience)
- a high standard of English language
- leadership and networking skills
- commitment to work in your home country for at least two years after completing your masters degree
- met Chevening's full criteria, including country eligibility
See full terms and conditions.
How to apply
Read blogs by our previous Chevening Scholars
You must apply for a full-time masters course before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
When you have applied to study with us, you can apply for the scholarship through the Chevening Scholarships website.
Applications closed at 5pm (UK time) on Sunday 8 November 2019.
Offered by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, in partnership with the University of Nottingham.
Search funding opportunities