Funding for postgraduates
The university offers a range of scholarships. Use our search tool to find out what funding opportunities are available to you.
We provide lots of funding advice specifically for international students. You can also contact your country representative for information on funding your course.
- If you're a home/UK student, you may be eligible for a masters loan of up to £12,167
- We also offer a range of masters scholarships for international students
- Check whether you are eligible for a scholarship from an external provider
Some of our academic schools offer funding specifically for current students/graduates who want to continue their studies with us on a masters course. Find out more:
The Alternative Guide Online
The Alternative Guide Online is available to help students from any subject or nationality source funding for masters, PGCE and PhD study in the UK through grants from charities, trusts and foundations. Please enter your email address and we'll send you the login details.
Earn money while you study
Working part-time while studying can help you fund your course. There are lots of ways to find work:
- The Researcher Academy offers postgraduate placements to fit around your studies
- Unitemps is the university's in-house recruitment agency, which offers a range of temporary work assignments for students
- You can get paid to teach alongside your PhD – check with your school or department to find out more