Application deadline: Wednesday 30 June 2021
These awards for a reduction of 10% in tuition fees (up to five available) will be offered on a competitive basis, with applications being ranked by a school panel, whose judgement is final.
To be considered for these awards you must fulfill three conditions:
- Be an undergraduate, postgraduate or graduate of the University of Nottingham.
- Be in receipt of an offer of a place on one of the LLM or MA programmes of the School of Law by the deadline for applications for a scholarship.
- Submit a statement of motivation of no more than 750 words by the deadline. It should set out your reasons for taking a masters programme in the School of Law and your ambitions for future study and/or professional development in your chosen field.
How to apply
Please email your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- The masters programme you hold an offer for
- Your applicant ID number
- Your motivational statement
- Please title your email 'Law Masters Scholarship Application'
The deadline for scholarship applications is 5pm on Wednesday 30 June 2021.
Offered by the School of Law
Search funding opportunities