Rights Lab Programmes
Our large team is answering six main questions:
1. How many people are enslaved in the world and where are they?
2. Why does slavery persist and what creates resilience against slavery?
3. How is environmental change interconnected with slavery?
4. How can we close the implementation gap, between principle and practice?
5. What are the impacts of slavery on our economies and how can businesses tackle slavery?
6. What works to end slavery and what is the Freedom Dividend for our world when slavery ends?
Each question forms a Rights Lab programme, on Data and Measurement; Communities and Society; Ecosystems and the Environment; Law and Policy; and Business and Economies, supported by our team leads for stakeholder engagement and impact who focus on question six.
Back to the top