Rights Lab Programmes
Our large team is answering five main questions:
1. How many people are enslaved in the world and where are they?
2. How can individuals and communities best support survivor health and wellbeing?
3. How can we close the implementation gap, between principle and practice?
4. What are the impacts of slavery on our economies and how can businesses tackle slavery?
5. What works to end slavery and what is the Freedom Dividend for our world when slavery ends?
Each question forms a Rights Lab programme, on Measurement and Geographies; Health and Communities; Law and Policy; and Business and Economies, supported by our team leads for stakeholder engagement and impact who focus on question five.
Back to the top