Is it for you?
To apply, you must:
- attend and have always attended, a state-funded, non fee-paying school/college
- be in Year 12 at the start of the programme
- live within a reasonable commuting distance of the University of Nottingham
- be studying three or more A levels, including Biology and Chemistry
In addition, we are looking for students who meet some of the following criteria:
- have achieved 5 A*- B grades at GCSE (with a minimum of 2 A* and A grades), including grades 6-7 in Mathematics and English
- would be the first generation in their family to attend university
- have been in receipt of Free School Meals whilst at secondary school
- have attended schools with a lower than average progression to higher education, or a higher than average proportion of students who qualify for Free School Meals
- have parent(s)/guardian(s) who qualify for means-tested benefits
- have been looked after or in care
How to apply
Applications for the Pathways to Medicine programme are now open and close at 9.00am on 20 November 2020.
For more information and to apply, visit: