Who do you want to recruit?
Advertising your graduate vacancies
Whether you have one vacancy or 100, to be filled now or after graduation, advertise your roles for free through MyCareer – our online jobs board.
Email email@example.com to find out more about MyCareer, our recruitment fairs, employer presentations and how best to promote your opportunities and enhance your workforce.
Specific graduate programmes available
If you’re looking for a graduate to work on a specific project, we offer three programmes that could be benefit your business:
- Nottingham Internship Scheme – for SMEs or charitable organisations, there’s funding available to recruit graduates for two to 10 weeks starting between September and November.
- Postgraduate Placements Nottingham – full-time three month placements for all businesses.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership – a 12 to 36 month funded partnership between businesses, academics and researchers.
For more information, please contact our Recruiter Services team firstname.lastname@example.org
Students for short-term projects
For short-term projects, our students can bring a fresh perspective through work experience or an internship.
Advertising your vacancies
Whether it’s a holiday placement or a year-long position, advertise work experience or internship roles for free on MyCareer – our online jobs board – or through our recruitment fairs.
Email our Recruiter Services team email@example.com
Specific student programmes available
There are other ways you can tap into the knowledge and expertise of our students:
Short term schemes
- Hire students on a short-term basis, from up to 10 hours a week, or for two to 10-week placements during the Easter or summer vacations. Specific programmes include the Nottingham Internship Scheme and Postgraduate Placements Nottingham. There’s funding available to support you hiring our students on a short-term basis – contact us to find out if you’re eligible.
- Nottingham Consultancy Challenge - a multidisciplinary team of five students work over six weeks during term time to produce a report and presentation on an issue identified by your business or charity.
- Digital Marketing Academy – recruit a student to work on a digital marketing project part-time over four to eight weeks during term time.
- Students from the majority of degree disciplines can take a year out to work on a year-long work placement with your organisation. We can help you recruit the right student.
For more information on the above schemes, please contact our Recruiter Services team firstname.lastname@example.org
Students / graduates for part-time / temporary roles
If you’re looking to recruit students or graduates for part-time, temporary roles, get in touch with the Unitemps team – part of the Careers and Employability Service.
With a huge database of student and graduate candidates actively looking for flexible-work opportunities, we can help you find the right person for the role.
To recruit through Unitemps, please contact our team at email@example.com or call 0115 748 4189.