Why join our Business Partners Programme?
As a programme member, our dedicated relationship managers will work with you to understand your interests. Together we'll develop mutual goals and connect you with a bespoke programme of support and opportunities.
You can also access a range of benefits from discounts on our facilities and executive education to priority invitations to a unique programme of events.
Accelerate your innovation
- Opportunities to develop collaborative bids for UK Research and Innovation funded projects.
- Preferential updates on intellectual property including technology for license and spin-out companies looking for investment.
- We will help you to identity experts for academic consultancy and to access our facilities and equipment.
Recruit and develop talent
- Help to identify the best ways to connect with student and graduate talent including preferential access to careers fairs and internship schemes.
- Opportunities to engage with students to showcase your company and participate in development activities such as skills and employability workshops, guest lectures and consultancy projects.
- A range of professional development opportunities including discounts on executive education and bespoke programmes through our Nottingham University Business School.
- Opportunity to shape skills development and degree apprenticeship programmes.
- Priority invitations to events including; the Vice-Chancellor's Lectures with some of the world's foremost figures; guest lectures with policymakers and business leaders; and showcases of our spin-out companies and research impact.
- Opportunties to engage and network with our communities. From like-minded businesses and our SME, student and alumni networks, to sector groups with shared strategic challenges.
- A programme of foresighting events and workshops, delivered with academics to explore specific issues.
- Opportunities to participate in international events including at our China and Malaysia campuses.
- We can help you to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility aims with opportunities to support access to education and fund life-changing research.
- Speak at guest lectures or on project and advisory boards, or run team building activities through our community fundraising events.
- Discounted rates on meeting and events facilities at our Jubilee Conference Centre.
Is the programme right for you?
The Business Partners Programme is an invitation-only programme suited to businesses who want to expand their research agenda, work together on strategic issues or access a curated programme of events and engagement.
Although there is no charge to become a member, we do however ask you to commit to working with us to identify shared priorities and objectives.
How it works
Membership to the Business Partners Programme is by invitation only. Register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appoint a dedicated relationship manager, based on their knowledge of your industry, to support your engagement with the University.
You will need to confirm a lead contact to manage our relationship, commit to a programme of ongoing meetings and activity, and enable us to share opportunities with the right people in your organisation.
Together, we will develop an action plan to identify areas of interest, key contacts and objectives. We will agree metrics to assess progress towards our agreed objectives.
We will schedule activity and regular contact to keep on track and ensure your needs are met. This will include quarterly progress updates and an annual review meeting.
Find out more
If you are interested in joining our Business Partners Programme please contact Paul Rice: