The listing below shows our main events.
You may also browse a full list of all events taking place across the University.
There are 3 events taking place this week
- 17 January 2017
- A32, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- This seminar will explore the role of the body's senses and perception in doing, learning and teaching mathematics by considering work in progress in the research programme "Towards an Inclusive Mathematics Education", based in São Paulo, Brazil.
- 18 January 2017
- A150, Coates Road Auditorium, University Park
- The School of Pharmacy, in association with the EPSRC Programme Grant in Next Generation Biomaterials Discovery, presents the Inaugural Biomaterials Discovery Open Lecture.
- 19 January 2017
- B1, School of Physics and Astronomy, University Park
- Presented by the School of Chemistry and the School of Physics and Astronomy in association with the British Science Association. Claire Sycamore will speak on the topic of 'Thinking the (pill) box: alternative drug delivery strategies'.