Published three times a year, the Human Rights Law Centre Newsletter highlights current and forthcoming projects and events at the centre including high-profile guest visits, conferences and training courses.
If you would like to receive an electronic or hard copy of our newsletter, or receive news of forthcoming activities, please send an email to one of our administrative staff.
Autumn 2017 (Issue 20)
This issue of the newsletter provides updates of HRLC projects and events from March up until September 2017. Highlights of this edition include HRLC's Annual Student Human Rights Conference 2017 on LGBT+ rights in the 21st century: Free and equal?, and the re-establishment of our Forced Migration Unit.
Furthermore, information on the final conference of the FRAME project and updates on the latest research done for the EU Agency for Fundamental rights are included.
Further articles cover, among others:
- a talk by ECtHR judge Spano on terrorism and the Convention
- HRLC's new training programme for Russian lawyers
- an introduction of the 2017 HRLC interns
- updates on HRLC's human rights training for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- a guest lecture by Professor Thornberry on racial discrimination
Read this issue online or download the PDF version.