Additional information



 Find out more about:

  • Applying for your visa 

You will need to apply for a Tier 4 student visa if your course will last for longer than six months. You will need to make your application at your nearest British Embassy. For more information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.  Specific guidance for USA nationals applying for a UK Tier 4 visa is also available.

It is not possible to apply for a student visa until three months before the start of your course.

Visas for the UK are currently processed through WorldBridge. For further information about the application process see

The International Office can provide you with a letter confirming the amount we have certified for your loans if it is required for your visa application.

  • Reporting your enrolment

We will confirm your attendance online through the National Student Loan Data System as required by Federal regulations.


International Office

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

t: +44 (0) 115 951 5247
f: +44 (0) 115 951 5155
e: Email us