Sign up for surgery sessions
The Vice-Chancellor is running a number of surgery sessions available to all members of staff at the University.
To register for a session, please email BA-VC-Surgery@exmail.nottingham.ac.uk with your preferred date from the list below and a brief agenda for the meeting.
You will be contacted within two working days of your request confirming the date and time.
Dates and locations
- Wednesday 26 May, between 10.00-11.00am
- Tuesday 22 June, between 2.00-3.30pm
Surgery sessions are usually held in the Vice-Chancellor's Office. Due to current restrictions sessions are taking place via Microsoft Teams until advised otherwise.
- The Vice-Chancellor is happy to see anyone who wishes to attend the surgery. While she will be unable to comment on ongoing or historical grievance, disciplinary or complaint cases, she may follow up on any issues that cause her concern at the appropriate time.
- Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. When all the slots have been booked, we will retain a waiting list in case staff drop out. The waiting list will also get first call for subsequent surgeries
- The Vice-Chancellor will only be able to devote 10 minutes to each meeting. In some cases there may be a need to follow up at a separate occasion.
- To ensure as many colleagues as possible can attend a surgery, we regret that we are unable to book appointments for those who have previously attended a session
17 August 2020