Food security, renewable energy sources and sustainable chemical products are critical issues in today's world.
We aim to tackle these challenges using the latest technological and scientific advances in bioscience.
The Nottingham BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership is led by the University of Nottingham in partnership with Nottingham Trent University and the National Biofilms Innovation Centre (NBIC), and offers fully funded, four-year PhD studentships that are aligned to strategic priorities supported by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). Our training programme is designed to provide you with the skills and experience you need to be successful in your PhD journey and beyond.
The information from the Virtual open day on Wednesday 29 November will be uploaded shortly. The sessions include
- an overview of the application and interview process;
- interview skills workshop
- learn more about the three research areas: Agriculture & Food Security, Bioscience for Health and Biotechnology.
- Presentation about PIPS (Professional Internships for PhD Students) and welfare
- Overview from the Visa & Immigration team
About the programme