Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Get your Early Bird Sport and Fitness membership for a discounted rate of £209.
The Early Bird membership is available until Friday 2 October for £209. After this, the price will increase to the standard membership price of £229.
You can apply for your membership online. Please avoid visiting our sports centres to purchase a membership to help us prevent queues and manage footfall.
If you are a new student at the University, you will need to activate your IT account before you can apply for a Sport and Fitness membership.
The Sport and Fitness membership gets you access to the following:
- Three state-of-the-art fitness facilities at David Ross Sports Village, Jubilee and Sutton Bonington where you can swim in our 25m swimming pool or scale the heights of our climbing and bouldering walls
- Over 100 gyms nationwide when you go home after term time via BUCS UNIversal Gym membership
- A wide variety of weekly group exercise classes, including indoor cycling classes in bespoke studios and the popular Les Mills series
- 1-2-1 sessions, programme reviews and lifting workshops to help you achieve your goals with the assistance of our fitness team
- hundreds of free sports beginner and social sport sessions with Engage
- Indoor court hire; badminton, basketball, volleyball, squash courts, snooker room at David Ross Sports Village
- Outdoor court hire: tennis, netball
Please note that it may take 48-72 hours from applying for your membership before you are able to book classes and courts online - please book via calling reception during this period.