Monday, 10 February 2020
Become an IntoUniversity volunteer mentor and inspire young people to reach their potential.
As an IntoUniversity volunteer you’ll complete a one-hour mentoring session per fortnight, giving you the opportunity to:
- support a young person 1:1 with their educational, social and personal development
- work for a leading third-sector organisation and your University
- gain experience working with young people (aged 10-17) in a community setting
- support on-campus events and lead campus tours (optional)
- have a positive impact on young peoples’ lives
We are especially interested in recruiting male volunteers as there are many boys in the centres who would benefit from a having a male mentor.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the IntoUniversity team to arrange training.
Visit the IntoUniversity webpage for more information.