Research Information System (RIS)
An easy-to-use, web-based system designed to decrease the administrative burden of managing the research lifecycle.
About the service
The Research Information System (RIS) is a university-wide service available to researchers across our UK campuses.
The aim of RIS is to replace the numerous, existing research management systems with a single integrated platform.
- Simplifying the development and coordination of funding applications
- Capturing key research grant opportunities
- Improving the internal review processes - both in quality and cost
- Acting as a single repository for all information on grants
- Improving management information
- Generating metrics for external benchmarking e.g. HEBCIS
- Managing outputs including Open Access and REF
- Tracking impact
Who is this service for?
Post-docs, researchers, research management staff.
What does the service cost?
Free at the point of use.
How do I access the service?
Research Information System Login