Research Data Repository
A repository for storing and promoting your research data.
About the service
The Research Data Repository (a joint initiative between DTS and Libraries) can be used to store and share your data, as well as promote your work.
- Deposit raw data, protocols, code samples and more to accompany publications.
- Get a DOI and URL for your deposits.
- Get statistics on views and downloads of your data.
- Set an embargo if needed.
- Comply with funding-body requirements around FAIR data.
Who is the service for?
PGRs, post-docs and research staff.
What does the service cost?
Free for deposits up to 50GB, thereafter £38 per TB/yr.
How do I access the service?
Visit the repository here: https://rdmc.nottingham.ac.uk/
Deposit your data here.
How do I get support for the service?
For support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the Repository can be found here.