Research Data Repository
A repository for storing and promoting your research data.
About the service
The Research Data Repository can be used to store and share your data, as well as promote your work.
- Deposit raw data, protocols, code samples and more to accompany publications.
- Get a DOI and URL for your deposits.
- Get statistics on views and downloads of your data.
- Set an embargo if needed.
- Comply with funding-body requirements around FAIR data.
Who is the service for?
PGRs, post-docs and research staff.
What does the service cost?
Free for deposits up to 50GB, thereafter £38 per TB/yr.
How do I access the service?
Visit the repository here: https://rdmc.nottingham.ac.uk/
Deposit your data here.
How do I get support for the service?
For support, please email: email@example.com
More information on the Repository can be found here.