Discover Gartner, the world-class IT research and advisory resource.
What is Gartner?
A world-class IT research and advisory resource
Staff and students at all university campuses can access Gartner
After logging in for the first time you will be sent a registration confirmation email with further information about using the service and a link to the Quick Start Guide
Guidance can be found on the Gartner website
Log in using your university username and password:
What can I use Gartner for?
- Identify each market’s major players — they’re your future employers
- Monitor the challenges and opportunities in the industry
- Stay current with data and language
- Deepen your understanding of critical concepts
- Apply theory through real-life, market based analysis
Research and teaching staff
- Plan your courses based on what will be topical in business and IT in the next few years
- Use the data and information to substantiate your research papers
- Use the research in your teaching
Professional Services staff
- Discover, track and assess technologies, applications and companies across global IT markets