The new Global Engagement Strategic Delivery Plan was launched in Spring 2021. This Strategic Delivery Plan outlines the University's priorities to deliver the Strategic goal of 'Cultivating a Global Mindset':
We have a global perspective and will evolve further our principle of being one university with campuses in three countries. In order to respond to the increasing complexities of globalisation, we will build on our success by cultivating a global mindset among our staff and students. We will provide an international experience for everyone, whether or not they leave their local campuses. This will include deepening our exceptional international research and teaching partnerships, refining our curricula in the light of new global demands, providing appropriate mobility opportunities for students, and creating an on-campus culture of positive interaction among people from different parts of the world.
University StrategyPartnershipsContact us
1. We will provide an international experience for everyone (International Experience)
3. We will refine our curricula in light of new global demands (Global Curricula)
5. We will create an on-campus culture of positive interaction among people from different parts of the world (Campus Culture)
2. We will deepen our international research and teaching partnerships (International Partnerships)
4. We will provide appropriate mobility opportunities for staff and students (International Mobility)
6. We will buildour reputation as Britain’s foremost global university where ambition, creativity, and a global mindset will enable us to change the world for the better (Global Reputation)
Browser does not support script.
Yang Fujia Building Jubilee CampusNottingham, NG8 1BB
t: +44 (0) 115 951 5151 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with the University of Nottingham through social media and our blogs.
Campus maps | More contact information | Jobs