Whatever your question, Libraries are here to help.
Your libraries are coming to you. Pop along to our in-person stalls in buildings across our campuses to find out more about how we can help you to achieve your study goals.
- Library Essentials - planning your visit to our libraries, booking a tour and finding books
- Study spaces - explore the different types of study spaces and how to book online
- How to get help - find how how to contact our friendly Library staff
Fancy a free tote bag and notebook?
Pop by one of our stalls during the first few weeks of term for a free study pack in our limited edition Hallward Library 50th anniversary tote bag.
Please note, study packs including tote bags and notebooks are limited in number. First come first served, whilst stocks last.
Get in touch any time
Not sure how to get started with using our library services? Our Library staff are happy to help.
- Ask any member of staff in our libraries (look out for the blue lanyards)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Library Helpline on 0115 95 16393
- Talk to us on Live Chat (Mon - Fri 10am - 8pm, Sat and Sun 10am - 4pm)
- Follow @UoNLibraries on Twitter and Instagram