Ask Libraries webinars
Join our regular Ask Libraries webinars on Microsoft Teams for help our library services and finding resources.
Studying effectively - exams and submissions
Every Tuesday from 1 - 2pm on Microsoft Teams
This webinar will provide a short tour of the online resources available to help you make the most of your teaching and study time.
The session will include:
- Finding revision resources
- Preparing for assessment
- Submission essentials
- Understanding plagiarism
- Referencing basics
- Coping with exam stress
Join Ask Libraries: Studying Effectively on Microsoft Teams
Discover Library Resources
If you require more in-depth information on how to search for resources, please join the Discover Our Resources sessions every Wednesday at 11am and Friday at 2pm.
This session will cover:
- Library Essentials - planning your visit, booking a tour and finding books
- Using NUsearch - managing your library account, checking your requests and paying fines
- Using the library catalogue - carrying out basic searches, finding your reading list and requesting items
- Accessing study spaces - explore the different types of study spaces and how to book online
Join Ask ibraries: Discover Library Resources on Microsoft Teams