We price each job based on the time it will take to complete rather than a fixed price per image.
This is because each digitisation project is different and there are a variety of factors that we will need to consider, from the nature of the material to the aims you want to achieve.
We will always begin our relationship with you by discussing the purpose of your project and finding out more about the material to be digitised.
We may ask you to complete a simple pre-digitisation survey form that will capture information such as:
- Type, size, volume and variety of material
- Largest, smallest and average size of items
- Condition and storage enclosures
- How the collection is organised and catalogued
- File formats and versions required, file naming and metadata requirements.
Ideally, we prefer to see material and may ask you to bring a sample to us or, where practical, arrange a visit to your site to undertake a scoping survey.
Please contact us direct to discuss your requirements: