Government of Canada Student Loans

Student loans for Canadian students

Canada's student loans programme provides loans for Canadian students, covering or contributing to the costs of your tuition fees, living expenses and other study expenses.

We welcome Canadian students funded by these loans. Our Educational Institution (EI) code for Canadian student loans is: PUBU.


Your eligibility for a loan and the amount you can borrow will be determined by the Canadian student aid office when you apply.

How to apply

Loan applications are handled through the student aid office for your province or territory. For further guidance see our Government of Canada Student Loans webpages.

See our information for students from Canada for guidance on Nottingham's entry requirements for Canadian students.

Guidance for Canada student loan applicants


Contact details

Offered by the Canadian government

For any enquiries about studying at the University of Nottingham with a Canadian student loan, contact us on

Search funding opportunities