Government of Canada Student Loans

 Our Educational Institution (EI) codes are: PUBU, PUKH (Jubilee Campus)

Student loans are offered by the Government of Canada to help students pay for post-secondary education. Funding is offered to eligible students in most provinces and territories.

Contact us

 Nicola May

Nicola May is responsible for Canadian loan administration for study at the University of Nottingham UK campuses.

Contact Nicola by email

 Trent Building lake


Overview of the loan application process and funding provided.


Find out how we can support you, including loan form completion.


Information for students from Canada.


Find out about scholarships for study at the University.


See answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. 


See additional information you may find helpful. 


International Student Recruitment

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

+44 (0) 115 951 5247
Contact us by email