Help with your visa

Highfields Lake and the Trent Building at University Park Campus

Help with your visa

If you need a visa to study at the University, our dedicated visas and immigration team is here to help.

Use our visa guidance webpages to plan and prepare your UK visa application, and understand your responsibilities. If you can't find the answers to your visa questions, or you need more guidance, contact our immigration advisers.

Contact an immigration adviser

 Visa routes for students

International students walking and talking on Jubilee Campus
Student route (formerly Tier 4 visas)
Lake, grassland and buildings at Jubilee Campus
Standard Visitor visa and other routes

Applying for your student visa

Our immigration sponsor licence number is RFDX42DB2 and our ACL code for BRP collection is 2HE427.

The Trent Building and Highfields Lake at University Park Campus
Applying from overseas
International students walking on a covered footpath on campus
Your CAS
Students talking in a cafe on campus
Funding requirements
Car park overlooking the Trent Building at University Park Campus
Your BRP

Other useful guidance



Visa and Immigration Team

Book an appointment to meet with
an immigration adviser via video call

t: +44 (0)115 84 66125