Spend part of your degree here

Trent building2

Visiting students

There are a number of options for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study part of their degree at the University of Nottingham.

How can I spend part of my degree at the University of Nottingham?

Multicoloured Nottingham sign in University Park gardens

International and European exchange

For students from our partner universities

Two students at night in Nottingham city centre

Fee-paying study abroad

For students studying outside the UK interested in studying part of their degree at Nottingham.

Postgraduate students in a study room


Study through existing an exchange agreement or an independent application


Further information


Any questions?

If you have any questions about studying abroad at the University of Nottingham as part of your degree, please contact the Visiting students team.

International Student Recruitment

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

+44 (0) 115 951 5247
Contact us by email