Industry and business partnerships
To discuss how we can work together, contact Kerry Moorhouse by email.
Below are some ways we can collaborate.
Our academics can offer world-leading expertise through consultancy arrangements covering:
- advice on research and development strategy
- drug characterisation
- biological safety advice
- roles on Scientific Advisory Boards (SABs)
- expert witnesses for litigation, patent infringement
- public policy
We can offer:
- collaborative commercial research
- sponsorship of students
- patenting and licensing
- creating spin-out companies
Expertise, facilities and techniques
The School of Pharmacy has five research divisions housed in state of the art modern facilities. We are interested in applying our expertise and research techniques for the benefit of your business.
Interface and Surface Analysis Centre
We host the Interface and Surface Analysis Centre (ISAC), an access point for commercial and industrial clients to surface analytical expertise, facilities and problem solving consultancy at the University and its partner, the National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
Recruiting School of Pharmacy Students
Our graduates are trained for careers in pharmacy and the wider healthcare industry. Contact us to find out about the opportunities in:
- employing our students in summer placements
- collaborating in research projects
- attending our Pre-Reg Roadshow and Careers Fairs
- sponsoring PhD studentships
- supporting Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- sponsoring our seminar or other School activities