KTPs often deliver significant increased profitability for businesses, through improved quality and operations, increased sales, and access to new markets.
How do KTPs work?
- A KTP is a three-way collaboration between:
- A UK-based business of any size or a not-for-profit organisation
- An academic or research organisation i.e. the University of Nottingham
- A suitably-qualified graduate, with the capability to lead a strategic business project.
- The graduate will be seconded full-time to your business, delivering your project with full support, supervision and backing from the University
- Each project can last between 12 months to three years
- KTPs are part-funded by the government, with grant funding available to cover up to 67% of your project
- Typically, the costs per annum for a small business start at £27,000 and £41,000 for a larger business
Why partner with the University of Nottingham?
Our experienced KTP team will support you throughout the lifetime of your project, from early stage, exploratory enquiries through to final reports.
With more than 100 KTPs delivered to date, we’re consistently ranked in the top three universities nationally for KTPs. And we’ve worked with businesses of all sizes across several industries.
How to apply
We’ll discuss what you need and talk you through the process. And we’ll help develop your proposal to give you the best chance of securing funding.
Contact out KTP team via firstname.lastname@example.org.