Public Procurement Research Group
The University of Nottingham's Public Procurement Research Group (PPRG) is a global leader in research and teaching on public procurement law and policy.
The PPRG was set up in the School of Law at Nottingham in September 1998 by Professor Sue Arrowsmith and it is now directed by Professor Annamaria La Chimia.
The Group provides a focus for supporting research and teaching on public procurement within the School of Law, as well as promoting understanding of this subject on a wider basis by:
- undertaking and publishing high quality research
- providing professional and academic training
- organising and participating in conferences, seminars and workshops
- supporting excellence and best practice through consultancy and advice services
- teaching procurement law at undergraduate, postgraduate and executive level
The Group works closely with both national governments and international organisations, with academics, practitioners, students and civic society around the world.
The Director of the Group is Professor Annamaria La Chimia, and the Deputy Director is Dr Peter Trepte. For any queries about our events or programme, please contact email@example.com
- 26 February 2021 (13:15-14:00)
- via MS Teams
- part of the PPRG Seminar Series
- 05 March 2021 (13:15-14:00)
- via MS Teams
- Part of the PPRG Seminar Series
See all upcoming events
- The Lord Chancellor, Robert Buckland QC, has appointed Professor Sue Arrowsmith QC (Hon) and Dr Vicky Kemp, both of the University's School of Law, to the Expert and Advisory Panel for the Independent Review of Criminal Legal Aid.
- 10 February 2021
- News of an open session on the Government's 2020 Green Paper on transforming procurement hosted by the PPRG and Cabinet Office
- 08 February 2021
See all news
The PPRG has received funding from: