Public Procurement Research Group
The University of Nottingham's Public Procurement Research Group (PPRG) is a global leader in research and teaching on public procurement law and policy.
The PPRG was set up in the School of Law at Nottingham in September 1998 by Professor Sue Arrowsmith and it is now directed by Professor Annamaria La Chimia.
The Group provides a focus for supporting research and teaching on public procurement within the School of Law, as well as promoting understanding of this subject on a wider basis by:
- undertaking and publishing high quality research
- providing professional and academic training
- organising and participating in conferences, seminars and workshops
- supporting excellence and best practice through consultancy and advice services
- teaching procurement law at undergraduate, postgraduate and executive level
The Group works closely with both national governments and international organisations, with academics, practitioners, students and civic society around the world.
The Director of the Group is Professor Annamaria La Chimia, and the Deputy Director is Dr Peter Trepte. For any queries about our events or programme, please contact email@example.com
- 13 (09:00) - 14 June 2022 (17:00)
- East Midlands Conference Centre, University Park
- We are pleased to announce that the next in our series of Global Revolution conferences, Public Procurement: Global Revolution X, will now take place on 13-14 June 2022.
See all upcoming events
- Resilience and future health emergency preparedness, value for money and transparency, sustainability, and key lessons from COVID-19
- 20 July 2021
- Joining as a panellist
- 12 July 2021
See all news
The PPRG has received funding from: