The centre is supported by an Advisory Board comprised of senior figures from key criminal justice agencies and internationally esteemed academics.
By proactively engaging stakeholders in our research activities through our Advisory Board, we are able to produce research outputs that are not only excellent, but also timely and relevant to policy-makers, practitioners, society at large, and the academic community.
- Chair: His Honour Judge Gregory Dickinson QC, Recorder of Nottingham
- Elaine Annable, Area Contract Manager, Legal Aid Agency
- Michael Auty QC, Senior Nottingham Barrister and former President of the Nottinghamshire Law Society
- Ash Bhatia, Managing Director Bhatia Best, former President of the Nottinghamshire Law Society
- Craig Guildford, Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire
- Nigel Hill, Director, Nottinghamshire Probation Trust
- Stuart Hope, Deputy Justices' Clerk, HMCTS
- Frazer Stuart, Criminal Cases Review Commission
- Lynn Saunders, Governor, HMP Whatton
- Janine Smith, Chief Crown Prosecutor, CPS East Midlands