Events and Seminars
All of our seminars are currently being held via Microsost Teams.
Typically the times of our talks are: 13:00 GMT/BST for UK based speakers and 15:00 GMT/BST for USA based speakers.
Although we will try to keep this list up to date, if you need further information then please contact either Sarah Wilson or Henry Bowler.
Join our mailing list for announcements about our seminars.
Titles for the following talks will be confirmed closer to the schedule seminar. Dates for these seminars may be altered at any point.
- 26th January 2023 @ 13:00 - Dr Jonathan Brooke and Amjad Altokhis (University of Nottingham)
- 2nd February @ 13:00 - Dr Adam Berrington (University of Nottingham)
- 9th February @ 13:00 - Ross Shaw (University of Nottingham)
- 2nd March @ 15:00 - Dr Eric Sigmund (New York University)
- 9th March @ 13:00 - Dr Paolo Cerreia Vioglio (University of Nottingham)
- 16th March @ 13:00 - Gonzalo Renia Rivero and Oluwatobi Adeyemi (University of Nottingham)
- 23rd March @ 13:00 - Prof Stephen Morgan (University of Nottingham)
- 4th May @ 13:00 - Matilda Chalk and Stefano Collins (University of Nottingham)
There are no events to display