Services for Students


Service Centres

Our student service centres offer support, guidance and information, access to online services and signposting to other University services to help you make the most of your time here.

Guides and information

You are welcome to use any Service Centre; all of our centres will be able to give you general advice and support for your academic journey from registration to graduation.  However, there are some issues which are best dealt with by your ‘home’ centre because the team there have in-depth knowledge of your programme and the specific requirements of your School / Department.

At any service centre

  • General enquiries and signposting
  • Changes to name, address and other personal details
  • Collection of documents and letters
  • Registration questions
  • Coursework submission (physical submission)*
  • Module enrolment*
  • Study regulations*
  • Submit thesis (PGR)*
  • Submit forms
  • Timetable enquiries (teaching and examinations)*
  • Welfare support*

*These enquiries can be supported at any centre but your ‘home’ centre team is best placed to help with unusual or complicated support requests.

 At your ‘home’ service centre

  • Change of circumstances (course transfer, withdrawal or interruption)
  • Extenuating circumstances
  • Placements

Specialist services

A range of specialist services are available to you. Appointments with the Fees and Financial Support and Visa and Immigration Support advisers are available and can be booked through any centre, including Cherry Tree Lodge, to fit in with your timetable.

Appointments with Academic Support Tutors and Disability Support advisers are largely held online and can be booked by contacting the team.


Student Services

University Park

Please see our need help page for telephone and online contact points