Services for Students

Where can my loved one get medical advice

Where can my loved one get medical advice

The NHS University Health Centre on University Park provides a range of services including access to specialist services (including psychiatric services) on site. Students should register there when they arrive and can still visit a GP at home as a temporary patient if they need to.

If they haven’t registered, they can still call and get an appointment, with the agreement they’ll register as soon as possible.

Contact the University Health Centre

Students studying at Sutton Bonnington can register with local practices and we have a close working relationship with the Orchard Practice in Kegworth, where many students are registered.


Student Services

University Park

Please see our need help page for telephone and online contact points