The core role of school contacts as outlined below is aimed at providing the basis for liaison between academic schools and the Careers and Employability Service. It acknowledges that the more detailed approach to this role will vary between schools depending on the vocational nature of courses and therefore that supplements/refinements may be added by individual schools. The core role is to:
1. Provide a channel of communication between academic schools and the Service
2. Provide an additional channel of communication between the Service and students
3. Establish regular contact with the appropriate Careers Adviser and plan and co-ordinate Service delivered events within academic schools
4. Pool/share information on the destinations of graduates subject to the terms of the Data Protection Act
5. Provide a point of contact for employer-led communication.
Careers and Employability Service
University of NottinghamPortland BuildingLevel DUniversity ParkNottinghamNG7 2RD
telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3680fax:+44 (0) 115 951 3679email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland Building, University of NottinghamUniversity Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
Connect with the University of Nottingham through social media and our blogs.
Campus maps | More contact information | Jobs
Browser does not support script.